Saturday, September 20, 2008
Problem set 2.
And I am finished with problem set 2. I was a little disappointed when I saw "5 cent, and 11 cent stamp". I thought it would be identical to what we did in class, but question (b) makes it a good problem set. It's that kind of problem that can be solved by brute force, but that approach is annoying and long enough to make you look for better ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The problem sets are meant to be very similar to examples in class. Now, if none of the assignment questions are challenging, you really do need to be in csc240.
I second professor Heap's suggestion. The extra challenge would is valuable in getting at a deeper understanding of the material and if you are concerned about the material being too easy you definitely would get more out of CSC 240.
Yea, unfortunately it is only offered in the second semester (which never made much sense to me, since 265 (for which 240 is a prerequisite) is only offered in the first semester). But anyway, all I can do is focus and do well in this course and 263 so that I can get prerequisite waivers for 365 and 375.
Actuarial science. What was I thinking!
Post a Comment